BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 21, 2009

Pondering mind....

My pondering mind continues to run on..and on...


Father God,
What was it like for you to transform God the son in to a human form? How much did you have to give up to come here? Did you hear you tummy growl for the first time in all eternity? Did you feel what a tear felt like for the first time? As a baby, did you all ready see the shadow of the cross, and was it present through out your earthy life?  Did the Angels gasp when you disclosed your plan to them?,or did they rejoice immediately?  Although Mary was submissive to your will, did she ever doubt, or have great fear?  


Altho my mind runs on and on..I know that this holiday is not about a baby, its about your redemption plan. The great extents you went to in order to build the bridge to bring us back to you, even while in a cursed world. You are amazing! Beautiful! We are so very loved by You.  I cannot wrap my head around all that you sacrificed to bring us to you.  Only a heart of Love, Mercy, Grace, would even attempt it. Yet you did it all, while we still walked in sin.  I can not comprehend.  But I am grateful, thankful, humbled...that my King would confine himself in a human body, for no other reason than to die for me, leaving all the riches of Heaven, a truly perfect, holy, supreme being....for someone like me. Thank you, Happy Anniversary of the day your plan unfolded for man's redemption,  as the angels dance around your throne.  Your princess who loves pondering on things above!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Darla,

Love your zeal for the Lord. What a blessing to others. And I see you like the old deeper life writers. I would like to return the blessing and send you a complimentary copy of my latest book: Up to Jerusalem: Insights on the Path to the City of Lights. You can view it at Amazon.com and read what its about. Let me know if your would like one kulp320@juno.com Just dont' send your personal address (work or husbands work).

Annie said...

Amen, my friend and fellow ponderer. :) His love astounds me, and continually draws me in, draws me back, pulls me to Him with a force I don't want to resist. There is no one like Him in heaven or on earth, nor will there be. And this is why He has my heart for all eternity. No one can love me like He does.

Love you, my friend!

Little Steps Of Faith said...

I love how you have started conversation pieces with God and share it with us:)
Love you girl.
Ang