BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 16, 2009

God loves the children

Father God, 
you placed a young girl(7) in my path today, her story ripped my heart in pieces. so very beautiful and innocent in appearance, but nothing in her young mind is innocent. Sin in the world has already gotten to her.  As i looked at her, i heard you remind me how you love the children.  Even at her young age you are forming her testimony.  Please...open the doors for me to help her, or bring others around her. Oh how i pray that the things she has encountered is all that she will have to, and You will show yourself to her. Protect her. Bring adults in her life that will raise her in you.  praying that you are already moving in her heart, and that she will sleep in your shadow, dreaming the things that little girls should dream.  Your princess who is sure she just met her little sister in you

6 comments:

Annie said...

Amen. Tugs at my heartstrings. Love you, Darla!

Laurie in Ca. said...

Praying for her right now Darla. She could be my little sister too. I will never understand but I know God has His eyes on her.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Unknown said...

I love the ministry that you call a job... God is so good, and how blessed these kids are to have you. I still remember my "Darla" from when I was a little girl... you just never forget people like you. =)

mcProdigal said...

God can turn her challenges into strengths but it is so sad. The issue is epidemic in the U.S., close to 1/3 girls/women.

Praying now.

Darla said...

Happy Thanksgiving !

Three of you have been blogging with me since i started..years ago..and one is my new friend/brother. I highly recommend you all to go visit Mcprodigal...

b4d6uy said...

Hey Princess!

Thought I'd pop by and wish you a blessed day. We're looking forward to getting together over the holidays!

B