BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Letter to my Watchman

(blogged Bible Study is on hold, but will get back to it asap)


My Sacred Watchman,
I am humbled at the way you watch over me! Thank you. You reach much farther than my mind can comprehend. I don't know how things get so out of control, or how distance comes between us, but you are always faithful in keeping your eye on me, and never allowing me to get beyond your reach. No matter how far i get from you, You are there.


While reading through Isaiah the last couple of nights, i am forced to look at my own unfaithfulness to you. Thank you for rebuking and then reminding me of your unfailing love, your compassion that is for me. Losing hope, and forgetting what i am here for, is devastating to me and everyone i connect with.  Its hard at times to stay in the fellowship of believers when it always seems i don't measure up.  It really only matters what you think, and that i am walking in your shadow.  


I can't help but wonder..do your other children struggle the same or is it just me, and the Isrealites?  Really don't hear many fess up to being like them, just alot of people with lots of instruction, and coming across as perfect in you.  


I just want to be real..real in You, real in roles as parent, wife and employee.  I love that you have your eye on my, and that I am precious to you. You never let go, you are always faithful. You are my watchman, and i am your princess who definitely loses sight of her mission way too often.

4 comments:

ckroboth said...

Sis.. He is faithful..

And no you aren't the only one.

Peace and Love sis.

Darla said...

thanks brother! and we brush off yet again and move on...the farther we get on this road, the harder it is, and the more imperative to stay focused. love and peace

Annie said...

Hey - glad to find you over here! I'm checking out my Reader for the first time in ... over a month, it feels like. Glad to see you! Love you, sister!

Carrie said...

After being away from blogging for an entire year, I am overwhelmed with joy to find you again! I love this post, it made my eyes well up with tears. Keep writing for the King! Your sister heir in Christ, Princess Carrie
lol, I've never written that before my name, sounds kinda cool.