BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 8, 2009

I need another do-over

LORD,

today i sit at your feet, and beg for you to open your mouth and speak. Returning to the road, YOU have set before me, and knowing that you only want the best for me. Although life is hard at times, its always easier walking with YOU. YOU are my King, YOU have adopted me into your family. YOU have loved me with a never ending, unfailing love. YOU have forgiven me for straying so far away from the only ONE who truly matters. Everything is about YOU, and nothing is about me. Nothing or no one has the right to be called Amazing, or Awesome, because you trump every name and title this world has to offer. There is none that compares to YOU, this world has nothing for me, I belong to Heaven, I am part of the KINGdom, and serving is YOU is my great delight! Thank you for your patience, and your consistently pulling me back where I belong, right here by YOUR side! Your Princess who truly is grateful for yet another Do-Over..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey it's doin it!!!! Yay! I'm glad you're real, you give me the courage to be real too.... sometimes that is very difficult for alot of reasons.... Here's to Do-Overs, His way.... I love your heart here.

Darla said...

thanks, Debs! feeling like i am on the right track now. love you

Carl P. Kroboth III said...

Hmmm.. A new blog to my list.

Love people that keep it real.

I will have to stick around and get to know the author.

Peace

ckroboth said...

Come visit me at my blog...

Happy to get to know you!!!

Darla said...

Carl, so glad to see you! i don't know what God is doing in my heart at this time, but I know that holding on with two hands and keeping my eyes fixed is the way. Really when it all falls down, nothing really matters except knowing HIM, and Loving HIM.

Peace and Love bro