BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 12, 2009

Seasons are changing

Seasons are changing, and not just outside my door, but in my heart as well. I know that YOU LORD, are constantly at work in me. At times being the clay is wonderful and your caressing smoothing affects are very enouraging. At times being the clay is painful. I know YOU are molding me into who I am to be in YOU. So although I squirm, and at times jump from the table, I know its all part of your plan, and its not to hurt me but to bring the greater good.


This weekend you brought some friends back into my life that have been gone for a very long time. From a time when I did not know or love you. As much as I love them, I felt the emptiness of YOU not being part of that relationship. So I beg you to bring them closer to you, and for me to show them YOU, through me.


It seems like the closer we are to YOU, or the more desire we have for YOU, the more the internal war wages. I am sorry for not being the Princess that you have made me to be, and for so very often longing for the life YOU took me from. I can't ever return there, not and know what I know now. So I take you hand, climb back on the table, where you will continue to mold me into something that is more of a likeness of you. Your squirmy princess!

12 comments:

Dale Hill said...

Do not forget Heb. 12:27--This phrase, "Yet once more," indicates the removal of things that are shaken--that is, things that have been made--in order that the things that cannot be shaken may remain.

The shaking, the pressure, is only there to remove that which does not belong in your life. God is faithful to complete the work that He began in you. (Phil 1:6)

Darla said...

thank you Dale! you know i should know that, and at times, we all seem to step back and ask Why? as if... love you bro!

Anonymous said...

God will move people in and out of our life. Sometimes He does so that we will introduce Christ to the person/people. Love them and plant the seed.

ckrobht said...

I have got to figure out the best way to comment here...

Peace and love sis.

ckroboth said...

of course spelling my name correct might help.

Carl P. Kroboth III said...

Plus I can't figure out which one will put my avatar next to the comment.

ckroboth said...

well obviously that one, but that links back to my Original blog on blogger.

ckroboth said...

Hey look.. I hijacked your new blog.

Darla said...

Carl- =D you make me smile!
I think from Gravatar you can create a link using P48 then you will be able to comment using a google account with your pic.

peace and love brother, hope you have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this got me. I've been squirming lately... alot. And i'm not even sure why. People hurt, God has nothing but salve to apply to my wounds... why would I be squirming. I'm getting back on that table with you... Lord, forgive me, mold me, shape me... I give you complete control and submission.

Darla said...

I love you Debs! we will be the squirmy ones on the table if anyone else wants to join us! =D

@ngie said...

Darla, I love the 'journal' feel of this blog. Way to go keeping it real.