BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 9, 2009

now i lay me down to sleep

Father God,
today, i realized how quickly our children grow up, and how quickly life changes.  It truly scares me to watch them grow into young adults, and begin to make some tough decisions.  Again I put them in your hands, where you know the plans you have for them.  Asking that you will protect them, and help them make good choices. Asking that the partner you have for them, created just for them, is also being prepared to follow hard after you.


Altho its been a good day, mixed with deep thinking..my heart sings to you "how great is my God"... we are so undeserving of all that you do for us.  Please give me a grateful heart, a heart that desires you above all else.


"now i lay me down to sleep"...thank you for being here with me always, thank you for being the night watchmen, my strong tower, for singing over me, keeping me close..there is no place sweeter than wrapped up in you.  Your princess, who knows how lost she would be with out You

0 comments: